Write a 700- to 1,050-word reflection paper on your experience. Address the following questions in your paper:
- What were you hoping to learn from the learning experience?
- What process or model do you think the instructor followed when planning the learning experience?
- What indicated to you that the learning experience was well-planned and met applicable standards?
- How well did the learning experience meet your needs?
- There are many different methods for lesson planning. In Methods for Effective Teaching, you were introduced to the linear-rational, mental-image, and backward design methods.
- If you had been the instructor, which of these models would you have used to design your learning experience? Why?
- If you had been the instructor, what role would standards play in your planning of this learning experience?
"Get this and other Answers from Experts at an Amazing Discount!"