Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resource on your own before you bid. Main references come from Capuzzi, D., & Stauffer, M. D. (2012) and/or American Psychological Association (2010). Assignments should adhere to graduate-level writing and be free from writing errors. I have also attached my assignment rubric so you can see how to make full points. Please follow the instructions to get full credit. I need this completed by 06/23/19 at 3pm.
Assignment – Week 4Top of Form
Application: Your Personal Website
This week, you will prepare for Field Experience by using the tools provided through Walden’s Career Services Department to develop your own personal website. In so doing, you will consider the activities that your clients may have to do to properly prepare for a job search.
To prepare for this assignment:
· Visit your Optimal Resume account through Walden (http://www.waldenu.optimalresume.com). You should have registered for an account at the beginning of your program.
· Ensure that you have at least one completed resume and one completed cover letter in your account.
· Use the tools to create your own personal website, ensuring that it contains at least one of your resumes and one of your cover letters.
The assignment: (1–2 pages)
· Review the importance of preparation for the job search process.
· Include a live link to your personal website (developed via OptimalResume) in your paper.
· Discuss your reactions to the exercise, and the way this exercise informs your future work with clients.
Support your Application assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list only for those resources not included in the Learning Resources for this course.
Bottom of Form
· Capuzzi, D., & Stauffer, M. D. (2012). Career counseling: Foundations, perspectives, and applications. (2nd ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson Education.
o Chapter 6, “Individual and Group Assessment and Appraisal”
· The Code of Fair Testing Practices in Education
· Video: Laureate Education, Inc. (Executive Producer). (2007). Vocational psychology and counseling: Vocational/career assessment.Baltimore: Author.
o with Dr. Darrell Luzzo
Note: The approximate length of this media piece is 18 minutes.
Accessible player –Downloads– Download Video w/CC Download Audio
· National Career Development Association. (2015). Internet sites for career planning. Retrieved from www.ncda.org/aws/NCDA/pt/sp/resources