To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the Learning Resources and the media programs related to correlation and regression.
- Search for and select a quantitative article specific to your discipline and related to correlation or regression. Help with this task may be found in the Course guide and assignment help linked in this week’s Learning Resources. Also, you can use as guide the Research Design Alignment Table located in this week’s Learning Resources.
By Day 3
Write a 3- to 5-paragraph critique of the article. In your critique, include responses to the following:
- What is the research design used by the authors?
- Why did the authors use correlation or bivariate regression?
- Do you think it’s the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the data?
- Do the results stand alone? Why or why not?
- Did the authors report effect size? If yes, is this meaningful?