Using the “Modified 10 Points Template,” identify each of the 10 strategic points in this qualitative dissertation.
Complete the “Evaluation” section of the template by addressing the following questions (250-500 words) with regard to the 10 strategic points in the study:
- Discuss the key points in the literature review and how the author used this section to identify the gap or problem addressed in the study.
- Describe the phenomenon under study and how it is a key component in this qualitative research study.
- Describe the problem and how it informed the research questions under study.
- Describe the qualitative design used and why it is appropriate for the identified problem and research questions. Support your response with a peer-reviewed citation from a research source.
- Assess the appropriateness of the instruments used to collect data and answer the research questions as well as to address the stated problem.