For this assignment, you will submit a paper in which you include the following elements:
- Identify a specific child or adolescent topic for your final project.
- Identify a policy or legislation that relates to your topic.
- Examples of policies include the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), a school policy on bullying, and so forth.
- Explain how the chosen policy or legislation relates to your topic.
- Provide clear justification for the selection of a policy or legislation that relates to a chosen topic affecting children and adolescents.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Any resources or citations must be formatted according to current APA style and formatting. Refer to Capella’s Writing Center for more information.
- Length of paper: 2–3 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Refer to the Topic and Policy or Legislation Selection Scoring Guide for more information.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.
- Topic and Policy or Legislation Selection Scoring Guide.
- APA Style and Format.
- Capella Writing Center.
- Capella University Library.
- Writing Feedback Tool.