Chapter 2 – Time Management
- Click on the websites provided. Read, research, and analyze.
- 2. Copy/paste the following questions into a Word Processor followed by your answers. Save this on your computer.
- Answer each question carefully and completely to receive full points. (10)
- Click on ‘Submit Assignment’.
- Attach your Word document to the Assignment or copy/paste your document in the text box.
- Submit to your instructor.
Controlling Your Study Environment
( Opens in new window )
Control of the Environment
(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. If this link does not open here, copy/paste the above URL into your web browser to open it.
Creating a Good Study Environment
Answer the following questions:
- Describe the best possible place to study. What would it be like? Where would it be?
- Describe a technique you might use to stay focused should it start to wander.
- What are three things you should take into account when determining where and how to study?