750 words in total
Summary of Unit Implementation: (Paragraph #1)
- Discuss each lesson activity and whether the execution of each lesson went exactly as planned.
- Describe the engagement strategies used and if they helped foster the learning goals.
Summary of Student Learning:(Paragraph #2)
- Describe your initial perception of overall student learning.
- Describe the results from your observations and each measurement of learning that supports your initial perception of student learning. (Note: This summary is intended to be brief. It does not need to include detailed data results on formal assessments, as you will be analyzing these more closely in the next topic.)
- Describe one student’s learning or response that caused you to rethink your plans.
- Describe how you responded to that student including why you thought this would improve student progress, and what effect, if any, it had on the student.
- : (Paragraph #3)
- Describe your perceptions of your teaching performance.
- Identify one thing you would like to improve upon in your future teaching (be specific), and one thing you felt you did well and how you will build upon it.