PART 1– Can conformity become an issue of obedience? Why or why not?
PART 2- To what extent does situationism play a part in social psychology and multicultural psychology? Provide an example.
PART3- Review this week’s course materials and learning activities, and reflect on your learning so far this week. Respond to one or more of the following prompts in one to two paragraphs:
- Provide citation and reference to the material(s) you discuss. Describe what you found interesting regarding this topic, and why.
- Describe how you will apply that learning in your daily life, including your work life.
- Describe what may be unclear to you, and what you would like to learn.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper discussing social and multicultural psychology.
Address the following in your paper:
- Define social psychology.
- Describe the primary research strategies used in social psychology and give an example of each.
- Define multicultural psychology.
- Explain how social and multicultural psychology are related and what separates them into two distinct fields.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.