Use the attached template to write the paper.
The clinical population: African Americans and Latino Americans
Social Justice Research
In your paper:
- Describe the role of professional counselors as social justice advocates and promoters of client self-advocacy at the individual, professional, organizational, and societal levels.
- Describe the impact of systemic oppression toward the chosen clinical population on help-seeking behavior.
- Describe strategies to address equitable services and intervention strategies for the chosen clinical population.
- Draft one recommendation for each of the four advocacy levels—individual, professional, organizational, and societal—from the perspective of school counselors.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Template: Use the template provided in the resources.
- Written communication: Written communication must be grammatically correct and free of errors that detract from the overall message. Writing should be consistent with graduate-level scholarship.
- APA format: Title page, main body, and references should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: A minimum of five scholarly resources from peer-reviewed journals published within the past 10 years. Distinguished submissions typically exceed this minimum.
- Length of paper: 5–7 typed double-spaced pages, not including the title page and reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.