- Access the internet and go to the Simon Memory Game website at http://www.freegames.ws/games/kidsgames/simon/simon.htm (opens in a new window).
- Complete the Simon Memory Game and write down your score (your score indicates how many color steps you were able to remember at once before making a mistake).
Thoroughly discuss the following:
- How many color steps could you remember? How does this compare with the capacity of short term memory (7 +/- 2 bits of information)?
- What strategies did you use during the game to remember the colors?
- How could you improve your memory of the colors?
- Textbook chapter 6
Acceptable Length: 300-500 words (typed)