PLEASE SEE ATTACHED NOTES
1. Discriminate between the use of aspirational principles and enforceable standards. CH
2. Why Does the Ethics Code Separate General Principles From Enforceable Standards?
3. The Lessons of the Development of the First APA Ethics Code: Blending Science, Practice, and Politics
4. What Is the Relevance of Specific Language Used in the Ethics Code? (ch2)
5. Explain the Stanley Milgrams Study of Obedience and some of its ethical issues.
6. Can Virtues Be Taught?
7. How Is the APA Ethics Code Related to Law?
8. Briefly summarize the changes of the First APA Ethics Code and why changes were made.