The next step in your research project is analyzing the data you collected. In previous courses, you wrote statistical results for several of your assessments. For this assessment, you will do the same for the variables that you have selected. Analyzing the data will help you determine the success of your study and help you make meaning of your information.
In a 2–3 page paper, address the following points.
- Explain the statistical measures you used to analyze your data.
- Be sure that you report your findings in APA style.
- Describe your statistical findings, including statistical significance and influence of effect size.
- Be sure to format your data in APA style.
- Interpret your statistical findings using common language.