Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review Chapter 3 in your textbook and the HumanMetrics Jung Typology Test website, and read the Choca (1999), Paris (2005), and Westen (1998) articles.
For this assignment, choose a historically important figure or a character from a movie, novel, or TV show, then address the following in your paper:
- Examine your figure or character from the perspective of Jung’s theoretical approach to personality and describe your chosen figure or character based on the dichotomous facets of personality as defined by Jung.
- Evaluate the current Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality instrument, which is based on Jung’s theories, and provide your impression of your chosen figure or character through the major facets of the MBTI.
- Analyze how ethical issues might affect the implementation of MBTI personality assessment in the setting native to your chosen figure or character.
- Assess the MBTI and its use to provide results on your chosen figure or character and describe the efficacy and reliability of this assessment as it relates to your chosen person.
- Summarize and present your opinion about how well this theory describes the person in question. Provide research to support your claims.
The Personality Analysis
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..