- Most significant things you learned about group counseling in this course
- Most significant things you learned about yourself as a potential group leader
- Specific skills and experiences that you believe you need to develop in order to be a competent group counselor, based on your current strengths, weaknesses, and prior experience
- Your areas of greatest confidence and areas of opportunity when you think about leading counseling groups
- Which theoretical basis you are most drawn to and why
- Types of groups you might enjoy leading in your future career as a counselor
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Must pass turn it in with less than 5%