- Week 10 Assignment 5 – Submit Here
Assignment 5: Evaluation Plan With Theory, Measurement, and Metaevaluation, Part 5
Due Week 10 and worth 320 points
For Part A of this assignment, provide revised Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 (Part A not included in page count but included in the evaluation.)
For Part B of this assignment, write a three to four (3-4) page paper that fulfills the criteria numbered 2-5 in this list.
Part A: Assignment Compilation
- Provide revised Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- Part B: Written Portion
- Discuss ways and a rationale for including supporting theory in the report, especially as the theory relates to the object of your evaluation. Provide research support.
- Analyze the impact of standard and alternative forms of measurements upon the target of your program evaluation. Provide research support.
- Discuss three (3) reasons and at least one (1) method for conducting a metaevaluation on your evaluation project.
- Recommend roles and responsibilities with supporting rationale for those conducting a metaevaluation on the program.
- Use at least three (3) peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and many Websites do not qualify as academic resources. Peer-reviewed academic resources refer to articles and scholarly journals that are reviewed by a panel of experts or peers in the field. Review the video titled Research Starter: Finding Peer-Reviewed References for more information on obtaining peer-reviewed academic resources through your Blackboard course shell.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
- The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the impact of standard and alternative forms of measurements upon program evaluation.
- Explore the role of evaluators in the school evaluation process.
- Develop a program evaluation plan for education.
- Write clearly and concisely about education program evaluation using proper writing mechanics.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in educational program evaluation.
- Click here to view the grading rubric.
SafeAssign for Class Assignments
SafeAssign Message: SafeAssign is a new plagiarism detection tool used by Strayer University Faculty to check submitted assignments for plagiarism. When students upload an assignment to the Blackboard course shell the assignments submitted by the class may automatically be submitted to SafeAssign to check for plagiarism.
Once submitted, you will be given a percentage of the paper (in a Safe Assign Originality Report) that matches other sources. That percentage must be 20% or below to have an acceptable submission. (That would mean that 20% or less of the paper was copied/pasted from another site.)
You may want to contact your Learning Resource team or refer to the Virtual Writing Center for information and tips to enhance your writing skills, learn about APA formatting, and participate in live sessions.
Questions pertaining to SafeAssisgn can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Expectations & Important information for this and future assignments
The ideology behind the required assignments is to test yourself, to assess your knowledge, and to serve as a testimonial that you grasped the material. These assignments help you to grow, excel, and succeeded in the future. In order to accomplish this, here are some guidelines to follow:
- Read the directions/requirements
- Review the rubric. Have the rubric in front of you while your compost the paper.
- Check your document for plagiarism- You have access to Safe Assign, a tool to check for similarities (plagiarism). A similarity report is populated shortly after your submit the assignment. I strongly suggest you review/redo the assignment, if the report shows a similarity greater than 20%. This tool is for your benefit, please use it to ensure your submission confirms to Strayer University’s requirements. Most of all this tool will help you avoid violating the Academic Integrity Policy.
- Read/Review the late submission policy. This link is located under the Student Center Tab, under the Student Course Guide section
- Familiarize yourself with the following: SWS (Strayer Writing Standards) and or APA, Paraphrasing, Citing (in-text), Quoting, and Plagiarism
Under the Student Center Tab, at the bottom, under Additional sources there are many helpful links that will help you excel in composing, citing, writing and avoiding plagiarism. I am also providing these links for your convenience.
- Make sure your paper confirms to Strayer Universities’ Writing Standards and/or APA requirements. Setting up document for APA:
- APA Format Citations-Sixth (6th) Edition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pbUoNa5tyY
- APA Referencing: The Basics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOEmM5gmTJM
- APA Reference Page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNGHw6Gwt7Q
- APA Format: In-text Citations, Quotations, and Plagiarism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FrJeRrLYe0
- Paraphrasing: Every day when we talk, write, send emails, text, etc., we paraphrase. Yet this word seem to scare everyone.
- Plagiarism: Cheating, Stealing, Scamming, Vandalism, etc., are just some of the many word use to describe/define Plagiarism.
- What is Plagiarism? :http://www.plagiarism.org/plagiarism-101/what-is-plagiarism
- Quotation, Paraphrase and Summary: What is it? These are the fundamentals ways to improve one’s writing skills.
- Note: The information above will help you to provide quality work. Be advised: I will be checking your submission through Safe Assign, and/or turnitin (plagiarism checker), if need be. If the similarity index is greater than 20%, and further evaluation indicates that the document is plagiarized, a grade of “zero” will be recorded in the grade book. Furthermore, Student Affairs will be notified of violation of the Academic Integrity policy. If the assignment is deemed to have been Plagiarized, under no circumstances will you have a chance to RE-DO. NO EXCEPTIONS!
THE PAPER NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN ON PART B OF THE ASSIGNMENT. ATTACHED IS MY LAST TWO PAPERS