Select a well documented historical case study of an individual who experienced a neurological disorder, disease, or accident that resulted in an interruption in his or her vision, hearing, or motor control.
Prepare a 8 to 12 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation addressing the following questions:
- What neurological disorder, disease, or accident took place to interrupt this individual’s ability?
- What behaviors were exhibited by this individual following the disorder, disease, or accident?
- What were the individual’s deficits as a result of this disorder, disease, or accident?
- What treatments did the individual seek? Were any available at the time?
- What are the research implications of the case study? How did this help scientists and doctors better understand the disorder or disease? How did this case help scientists and doctors better understand how the brain works?
Note. Online students: Include substantive speaker notes. Speaker notes need to detail information on slide. Peer reviewed references need to be included. Last slide will be a reference slide.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
This is due on Saturday 7/18 @ 10:00am EST