Individual Assignment 3
Read the case study “Part Five Video Case—Hot Topic: Employees with Passion” on p. 281 of your textbook and answer the ‘Questions for Discussion’ 1 and 2, providing evidence for points you make. For full points, ensure substantive responses to the questions. See rubric below for criteria for full points.
See the Syllabus section “Due Dates for Assignments & Exams” for due date information.
Rubric (professor has the discretion to change award points as deemed reasonable)
- Complete, well thought-out answer tapping into required content, arguments well presented, all parts responded to adequately, no significant errors – 40/40
- Many points made, but some connection to content missing, one part not answered, not complete discussion- 34/40
- Some points made, but some connection to content missing, incomplete and/or limited discussion – 26/40
- Limited discussion, limited points – 18/40
- Poor in every way – 5-10/40
For grammatical and spelling errors, student may lose additional points.