Individual Assignment 1 (due Week 1)
Individual assignment: McFarlane Case, p. 65 (Manning & Curtis): “Part One Video Case, Toying with Success: The McFarlane Companies”
Then, include a well thought-out and reflective 6 to 10-line personal conclusion.
Submit your assignment AS A MICROSOFT WORD DOCUMENT in the Week 1 Individual Assignment Dropbox. See the Syllabus section “Due Dates for Assignments & Exams” for due date information.
Rubric (professor has the discretion to award points as deemed reasonable):
- Complete, well thought-out responses tapping into required content, arguments well presented, all parts responded to adequately, no significant errors – 40/40
- Many points made, but some connection to content missing, one part not answered, not complete discussion- 34/40
- Some points made, but some connection to content missing, incomplete and/or limited discussion – 26/40
- Limited discussion, limited points – 18/40
- Poor in every way – 5-10/40
- For grammatical and spelling errors, student may lose additional points