***Topic for assignment is: College access and success for veterans or current military members and families.***
Submit a draft of approximately 2–3 pages of the introduction section of your project topic . The introduction section should include:
- Provide an overview of the role and importance of public policy in higher education today. Include a discussion about change strategy.
- Identify the higher education policy (federal or state level) that you will be examining.
- Explain briefly why you selected this particular higher education policy for study.
In addition, create an annotated bibliography of the scholarly sources you intend to use in your research for the project. An annotated bibliography is a very effective tool to assist you in moving from the research to the drafting phase of a writing project, particularly when managing a large number of sources.
*Post your annotated bibliography separate from introduction.* The annotated bibliography should:
- List at least 10 scholarly sources you will use in your course project.
- Present a summary or evaluation (approximately 3–4 sentences) about the content of each of the scholarly sources.