Imagine your team has been asked to present to a group of school teachers to discuss the similarities and differences between disruptive, impulse-control, and conduct disorders.
Create a case scenario for each of the following clients:
- A client with a disruptive disorder –
- A client with an impulse-control disorder –
- A client with a conduct disorder – Complete This Disorder 1-2 Slides
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to compare and contrast these three clients. Include the following:
- Provide a summary of each client’s case scenario.
- Outline the behavioral symptoms each client is exhibiting.
- Describe how the behavioral symptoms of each client fit into the diagnostic criteria for each disorder.
- Describe possible assessment instruments that may be used with each client, and explain why each instrument should be used. – Complete This bullet 1-2 Slides
Cite a minimum of three sources.