Biological Psychology Worksheet
Answer the following questions with 50- to 100-word responses. Prepare to discuss your answers.
1. What are the core assumptions of the biopsychological approach?
2. What historical disciplines converge to create biological psychology?
3. What are some of the earliest examples of a biological approach to studying behavior?
4. What are some examples of modern careers that have resulted from studying biological psychology? Include an overview of the careers.
5. How is biological psychology viewed by other professionals in psychology today?