Basic Features of clinical Assessment
Please study the assigned chapter from your textbook and answer the following questions:
• What core competencies assessment should clinical psychologist poses?
• What are the steps involves in clinical assessment?
• What are the most common data collection techniques?
• What are the general goals of assessment?
• How do clinical Psychologists make diagnosis?
• What is the basic structure of DSM5 and what are some of the criticisms?
• What are clinical judgment and clinical intuition, and how can they be improved?
• What types of ethical concerns anddilemmas can be raised when clinicians conduct assessment?
Due date: Submit hard copy on Sunday 24 / February /2018, before4 pm.
Number of pages: 4 pages