Begin with the “end in mind” by first marking the final due date on your timeline.
Plan backward from that date, marking all the other due dates on your timeline.
Include days you will set aside to plan and work on your individual sections.
Consider the following:
- What days will you set aside for reading the text?
- What days will you set aside for completion of other assignments, such as individual and learning team?
- How long will it take you to identify your problem (Section One)?
- How long will it take you to document the problem and conduct your literature review (Section Two)?
- How long will it take you to identify your action goals and selected solutions (Section Three)?
- How long will it take you to write your expected outcomes (Section Four)?
Create your timeline in any format that will help you stay on task, such as calendar form, list form, linear graphic organizer, or other.